Wholesome Buckwheat Muffin With Black Grapes

It's nearly impossible for me to buy fresh berries here, I mean my living area. What I can find at the local fruit stall or market place are mostly local fruits and some common imported fruits. I have been eyeing on these black grapes long long time ago and totally attracted to the size. Very tiny just like blueberries! And was wondering if I can use them in my baking too. You know, if it's still a good baking option! :o)

And here's what happened.

Ingredients :
1/2 cup buckwheat flour
1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour/ATTA flour
1/4 cup oats
3 tspn baking powder
1 tspn all spice
4 tbsp sugar
1/2 tspn salt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup thick cream
1 cup milk
1/4 cup corn oil
1 cup black grapes, rinsed

Method :
(1) combine all ingredients and mix well, lastly stir in grapes.
(2) spoon batter evenly into 12 muffin tins, bake at preheated oven 180'C for 20-25mins.

Don't you love how easy it is to make muffins! Even a four years old toddler can make their own bakes.

I am so so happy with the result. This is also my first attempt baking something with buckwheat flour. As I said earlier buckwheat is not wheat flour. Buckwheat is actually fruit seeds and it's 100% gluten-free. Meaning, it's good for your tummy. How could you say "NO!" to such irresistible healthy looking muffins. I can wallop at least a few. Now, I'm being bad again! Probably, should be grounded at least for a week. haha...
*
I'm sending this to Jess @ Aspiring Bakers #5 Fruity March.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...