Ingredients for apple fillings :
8 large green apples, diced
3/4 cup raisins
1 lemon juice & rinds
1 lime juice & rinds
1 cup brown sugar
1 tspn cinnamon powder
1 tspn nutmeg powder
2 TB all purpose flour (optional)
8 slices large soda cracker, finely crushed
(combine everything and mixed well, set aside)
Ingredients for pastry crust :
1 recipe of pastry crust from here.
Preferably kept refrigerated overnight.
* 1 egg, beaten for glazing, or my other pastry crust from here
(1) roll pastry dough into really thin pastry sheet around 13x30", divide into 3 portions.
(2) spread in apple fillings to pastry sheets, roll each up & wrapped nicely.
(3) place filled up pastry to a slightly greased baking tray then brushed on egg glazing.
(4) finally, bake at preheated oven 190'C for about 40-45 minutes.
(5) leave cool then sprinkle on icing sugar & serve.
I'm sending this to Foodie Friday.